- Imp: Changed parenting to avoid vertex group clutter. Missing vgroups are handled during export
- Imp: changed location constraints to local space (support unlock SL skeleton rotation)
- Imp: Collected all basic weight functions into the tool shelf (when in Weight Paint mode) for quick editing
- New: Added copy from bone, mirror copy, remove, and copy from rigged for vertex groups
- Imp: Added a check for empty meshes to avoid an exception during weight copy
- Fix: Avoid to copy image to itself on export (now a warning)
- Fix: resolved an issue with python not recognizing a try/catch block in blender-2.61
- Fix: mesh gets destroyed when attachment was named similar to an Avastar-mesh
- Fix: a blender bug which otherwise results in an unclean remove of weight groups
- New: Added ability to remove weights when freezing a mesh
- Imp: Make access to Help pages more clear.
- Fix: A wrong pointer to wrong help page
- New Copy weight tools
- Improvements regarding creation of rigged meshes
- The Spine attachment bone has a wrong orientation. Thus attachment animations of the aSpine bone will turn the bone upside down. Only the aSpine bone is affected. For all other bones animations work just fine. No workaround known.
- The .bvh export is broken. Workaround: Use the much more versatile .anim export instead.
- Completing the Documentation
- Review (and partially redo) the existing videos
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in Second Life, or send email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Product Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop in Second Life and purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.