- Fix: Collada Export of generated images fails after blender restart
- Fix: mirror copy also copied bones from invisible layers
- Imp: Simplified the mesh and armature control panels
- Fix: bone draw_type selector pointed to wrong selection list
- Imp: Always apply rotation&scale for meshes when exporting
- New: Added “clean target groups” option to weight copy
- Fix: Avoid jumping of mesh location when freezing
- Fix: Inconsistency bug in blender data can lead to exceptions
- Imp: Bone weight Copy tools where not available in all valid cases.
- New: Added function to remove all Avastar shapes (convenience method for non human armatures)
- New: Added SnapIKToRig option
- Imp: Added new function for protect/unprotect editing of Structure bones
- Fix: Removed Snap Rig to SL Bones (We actually do not want to edit the SL bones at all)
- New: Added new operator for Snapping Control Bones to SL Bones. (Tool Shelf, edit mode)
- New: Added new operator for Snapping SL Bones to Control Bones. (Tool Shelf, edit mode)
- Fix: Freeze inplace now keeps parent/child relation with aramature. (Tool Shelf, Freeze tool)
- Imp: Clean weight group: When vertex mask selection is active clean only selected verts.
- New Helper tools for non human rigging
- Improvements regarding export to Collada (more fail proof)
Unresolvable bugs (not fixed for Avastar-1.0):
- The Spine attachment bone has a wrong orientation. Thus attachment animations of the aSpine bone will turn the bone upside down. Only the aSpine bone is affected. For all other bones animations work just fine. No workaround known.
- Completing the Documentation
- Review (and partially redo) the existing videos
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in Second Life, or send email to mailto:email@example.com
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Product Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop in Second Life and purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.