When you open your download folder, then you will find a couple of zip files all
- starting with “Primstar-2-dev-” or “avastar-1-dev-”
- followed by a release number
- followed by “.zip”
You only need to download and install the zip file with the highest release number, which is the newest release we offer. Only when you find something broken in the newest release, you may want to switch back to an older version. Only in that case (!) proceed as follows:
- Download an older version of the zip files (Try to downgrade to a version that worked for you)
- Proceed the installation document just as if it where a new Addon installation.
- Restart Blender after you have installed. Otherwise Blender might get confused by its own module cache.
Important: If you want to use Avastar and Primstar side by side, then simply add them to the same Blender installation. The Addons do not disturb each other.
Posted in: common