Sparkles

The Sparkles Toolbox

sparkles_3d_logo_middle

Sparkles is a growing collection of useful tools (sparkles) for Animation and creation in Blender. Sparkles has been created for Game developers who need to export their creations from Blender to a target system.

What you get?

• A Download link to the software (Sparkles Addon)
  • Bug Reporting System
  • 1 year of product updates1

1: You can continue to use the addon after your year is complete. Renewal adds a new year of updates.

Important:

Sparkles is prepared for a relaunch. Currently it can not be purchased.

How does Sparkles relate to Avastar?

Sparkles provides features which are not available in Avastar.

Sparkles is designed as standalone tool for general game development! It does not depend on Avastar, but it is tightly integrated

Sparkles can be seen as an companion for Avastar.

So and now ?

Go sparkling.

24 Enlightened Replies

Trackback  •  Comments RSS

1. Kobra299 says:

I want to update my support for sparkle so I can get the newer version and that how long until allow people to buy it

2. Junglist Diesel says:

Do you have an ETA?

3. Stefan Bowman says:

I tried to buy Sparkles on this website using PayPal
    but the paypal site keeps giving me error. I found out it is beczaause paypal has changed bank adress in Europe so I need to go through a lot of troubles because Italian laws would put first my second name and seecond my first name
    (Doe John instead of John Doe and this causes an error in recharging my paypal account. and I live in Italy
    the only alterbative means of payment you provide is L$ and this would be fine
    but your link to pay in lindebs is sending me to your shop in SL
    where I can find everything but not Sparkles sparkles is never mentioned there.
    please give me a solution (credit card payment or where to buy sparkles in SL

• Gaia Clary says:

Sparkles can no longer be purchased at the moment. The purchase from the website will be removed soon as well. However this does not mean Sparkles is dead. So no worries. you will get access to it again soon.

4. SethianA says:

I have purchased a new license for sparkles but it seems that I do not have a new update to correspond to the 2.10 alpha avastar…my version of spakles i have now is 1.72 for blender 2.70…?

• Gaia Clary says:

Sparkles is mostly unrelated to avastar. So Spakles 1.72 should work with avastar-2. If there are any issues with sparkles not working together with Avastar then please can you provide a ticket for this? thanks.

5. tomm pye says:

Am I correct that after installing ( and enabeling ofcourse) both the latest Avastar(1.5.9) and the free Sparkles-Light, there should be a second option in the Blender(2.76) ADD-menue ” Avastar with Quads ” ? Because I only see the ‘create new Avastar character’ option.
    thanx for all the good work

Post a Reply