We have just released Primstar-2-dev-163.
If you have purchased Primstar-2 then the new release is located in your Jass-inventory.
If you want to purchase, then follow the description of the Primstar-2 Early Adopters
Program on the Primstar-2 home page. Look for Primstar-2-dev-163.zip
Change details since Primstar-2-dev-149:
- FIX: Import Sculpty from File did not work
- NEW: LLSD exporter (currently only exports sculptmaps/textures)
- NEW: Added support for parented prims (needed for LLSD-exporter, not functional)
- FIX: Library shapes opened as Spheres
- File -> Import -> Sculpty creates a Sphere
- LLSD Exporter not yet functional
- Memoryblock free: pointer not in memlist
The above warning message is currently printed into the Console window
when you add or modify or bake a sculpty.
As far as we can tell this message can be ignored.
Change details since Primstar-2-dev-125:
- NEW: Name Sculpty during creation (also gives initial name to sculptmap)
- NEW: Rename Sculptmaps during Bake (renames map to object name if enabled)
- NEW: UVTex now optional on creation
- NEW: Image – Import as Sculpty added
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved UV mapping for sculptify
- ENHANCEMENT: Sculptify now resizes the image to the smallest possible size (if needed)
- NEW: Added GUI for LLSD exports (not functional yet!)
- FIX: scale and centering of planes on bake
Gaia + Domino