This weeks update brings a significant change in the GUI. We found that the Bake function has been moved too far away. from focus. So we have moved it back to the Render Menu. Sculptify is now also available in edit mode (look at Mesh -> Sculptify). And baking can also be done again from within the edit mode.
We hope you like the changes.
Primstar-2-dev-200 on Blender 2.59:
- Fix in Multires (Creating with Multires & Simple Subdivision distorts the Mesh)
- Baking from Edit mode now supported (see below)
- Sculptify in Edit Mode now supported (see below)
- Changes in GUI:
- Baking now back in “Render -> Sculpt Maps…” (Like in Primstar-1 and Jass-2)
- Sculptify now also available in “Mesh -> Sculptify”
Users who have already purchased Primstar-2:
Find the new update in your Jass-Inventory folder
Users who would like to buy Primstar-2:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop in Second Life and purchase from the Primstar-2 vendor.
Important Note for Purchasers from the Jass-Shop: If you have already purchased Jass-Pro or Jass-Magic, then your old purchase gets fully taken into account.
Questions ? Ask Gaia Clary in Second Life, or send email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org