Today we proudly present the Collada Export Fix for Blender 2.59, 2.60, 2.61.
For more information check out the Avastar-Mesh suport page.
Here is a demo video:
Gaia, Magus, Domino
Quicktip for the import to Second Life:
- Open the Importer. You are now in the “Levels of Detail panle (1)
- Check if your weights (and if you use them) your joints offsets are there (2)
- Proceed to theUpload Options tab (3)
- Now you are in the Upload options tab (4)
- Check your weights (and if you use them) your joints offsets for import (5)
- If you create giants or tinies you might need to find out their offset correction to avoid hover or sink onto the ground. (6)