- Imp: Modified bones marked with “M” instead of “*”
- Fix: Wrong set of bones was marked as modified.
- Imp: Ready for Blender 2.65
- Imp: merge Weight Copy and Rigging into one panel
- Imp: Check for zero weighted vertices now only reports if the sum of all vertex weights is zero.
- New: Added a zero-weight checker to Collada exporter (to avoid exceptions)
- Imp: Added counters to Rigging panel for parented/unparented meshes.
- New: Added UnParent Operator (reverse of Parent to Armature).
- Imp: Added checks to avoid reparenting/weighting already parented attachments
- Fix: fixed jumping issue when a mesh is frozen and the object is not at the origin.
- Fix: adjusted foot roll on left foot to take into account SL asymmetry
- Simplified parenting and weighting panels
- Added a Detach from armature function.
- There is a compatibility issue with Avastar releases prior to update 639. You will be able to open your old files and work with them as usual. But please do not touch the Shape sliders! As soon as you try to change your shape it will loose some of its bones. No workaround known.
- The Spine attachment bone has a wrong orientation. Thus attachment animations of the aSpine bone will turn the bone upside down. Only the aSpine bone is affected. For all other bones animations work just fine. No workaround known.
- The .bvh export is broken. Workaround: Use the much more versatile .anim export instead.
- Completing the Documentation
- Review (and partially redo) the existing videos
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in Second Life, or send email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Jass Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop in Second Life and purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.