- Imp: Added a new option for removing weights from mesh during freeze
- Fix: A custom mesh distorts massively when its name started with one of the following String: (‘headMesh’, ‘hairMesh’, ‘upperBodyMesh’, ‘lowerBodyMesh’, ‘skirtMesh’, ‘eyelashMesh’, ‘eyeBallLeftMesh’, ‘eyeBallRightMesh’
- Imp: The Basis Shape key may be renamed now.(For collision shape checking)
- Fix: Solved an incompatibility with Blender 2.61 which broke Avastar shape sliders for that version.
- New: Avastar Armature version changed to 2 for better recognition of old blend files.
- Completing the Documentation
- Review (and partially redo) the existing videos
- The Spine attachment bone has a wrong orientation. Thus attachment animations of the aSpine bone will turn the bone upside down. Only the aSpine bone is affected. For all other bones animations work just fine. No workaround known.
- The .bvh export is broken. Workaround: Use the much more versatile .anim export instead.
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in Second Life, or send email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Product Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop in Second Life and purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.