- New: Advanced minimum supported Blender Release to 2.63
- Imp: Clean Target weight groups before perform weight group copy.
- Fix: Avoid Blender crash in Mesh Info
- Imp: Added operator panel for weight copy functions
- Imp: Download cost estimate (take flat shading and UV-map into account)
- Imp: textured template: better light settings, added multi layer clothes
- New: Added File Import option to create an Avastar with shape from file
- Imp: Better button label for weld all boundaries option
- Fix: Compatibility: Older Blender versions can not use bmesh API reliably
- Bone weight Copy tools now have same options as Weight Copy during parenting
- Download cost estimator much imroved (still not a precise tool!)
- Fixed a few border cases where Avastar did not perform well.
Known bugs (not fixed for Avastar-1.0):
- The Spine attachment bone has a wrong orientation. Thus attachment animations of the aSpine bone will turn the bone upside down. Only the aSpine bone is affected. For all other bones animations work just fine. No workaround known.
- Finish the docs
- Rework the videos
- Add the Physics Weight calculator
- Armature Copy tool (Avastar to SL-Avatar & SL-Avatar to Avastar)
- Fix the Spine attachment bone
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in Second Life, or send email to mailto:email@example.com
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Product Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop in Second Life and purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.