This course (text & video) will guide you through all aspects of the Second Life Skeleton. This knowledge will help you to create your own SL compatible characters, attachments and animations.:
- SL Appearance Sliders & Anatomy of the SL Avatar (finished)
- The SL Avatar and rigged Mesh (currently in edit)
- Bone Sliders and Morph Sliders (video transcript available as place holder)
- Sliders and Weight maps (video transcript placeholder)
- Weightmaps and Animation (video transcript placeholder)
- Rest Pose and SL Default Avatar (video transcript placeholder)
- Working with non default Shapes (video transcript placeholder)
The course video is finished and available in its final version. The video contains a brief self contained introduction into all topics which will be covered in much greater detail within the course lessons.
The Course texts
Where to purchase ?
in Second Life: We have installed a Vendor in the Jass Shop in Second Life.
The vendor will give you a course registration link. You will need this link to add your course to your Machinimatrix Account.
Via Paypal: Just hit the purchase button and then go ahead as indicated:
Right after purchase, you need to open your my products page, then locate the my courses toggle. Open the toggle and start the course.