The Avastar-1.3 maintenance update contains 2 major changes:
- We added a switch between vertex mirror weight copy and topology mirror weight copy, see the Bone Weight Copy help page.
- We added some hooks for future integrations of other Addons with Avastar.
Avastar-1.3 provides a few bug fixes and improvements
Here is the list of modifications since Avastar-1.2:
- Imp: Internal cleaning up
- Imp: Added toggle to switch from Vertex Mirror to topology mirror for copy weights from opposite side
- Imp: Avastar Rotation Control now also works when Bone constraints are renamed by user
- Fix: links from Blender Help to Website help pages
- Fix: Shape export: gender male should be 1.0, not 0.1
- Fix: seams where calculated wrong
- Fix: The weight Source Selection was sometimes not properly recognized
- Fix: allow Shape Sliders even when no Avastar meshes are present
- Fix: Copy from one Avastar to another was blocked
- Fix: Update_Tool(in place upgrade): Remove children from Target Armature when not present in source Armature
If you find bugs, then please consider to open a new Report on our Ticket page.