Avastar 2.79-3 Bug Fix Release
We just released a little update to Avastar 2.79 which fixes a few minor issues.
Here is the list:
- 2019-11-08 Fix: Edits of IK Bones are not preserved ‘with joints’ or ‘as bindpose’
- 2019-11-08 Fix: IK Pole target adjust fails when Bones are in a straight line
- 2019-11-08 Fix: default fitting presets are outdated
- 2019-11-08 Fix: apply as new bindpose or as new restpose for visible meshes
- 2019-11-08 Imp: Collada Export: now uses by default the bind shape instead of the Animesh restshape
- 2019-11-08 Imp: Freezing now deletes the original mesh by default instead of hiding it
This will probably be the final Avastar 2.79 release we will make.
The Machinimatrix people