- FIX: fixed an error message text in the exporter
- FIX: Parent to armature now preserves child location regardless of Avastar location
- IMP: Make Error messages for unweighted vertices more consistent uand less confusing
- IMP: Added Warning and optional Online Help Button to message popup
- IMP: Some functions would change the selection State after terminating. This has been fixed. (No more unexpected flickering on the 3D View when calling a function)
- IMP: Weight utilities now only show up when they can be used.
- IMP: Added message box to Bake T Pose (when unweitghted vertices are found)
- IMP: Added reports to status line for all tool shelf operators.
- IMP: Check for attempt to reparent an already parented mesh and added a detail message box.
- Help messages are now context sensitive. Most message popups now contain a button to the correct Machinimatrix help pages.
- We added an example startup file which has built in materials for new Avastar characters. Just Add -> Avastar will now create a skinned female Avastar character.
- This update is not compatible to Avastar-500. The compatibility fix is still pending.
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in SL, or send email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Jass Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shop and purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.