- FIX: Compatibility Issue with older Avastar Riggs
- IMP: Find unweighted now has 3 options:
- Unweighted Vertices
- Vertices with weight == 0.0
- Vertices with > 4 weight groups
- At least one user has reported that a “normals flip” occurs, probably during parenting the mesh to the armature. This may be a bug.
Check: In the properties sidebar (unhide it by pressing “n”) you can enable the display of normals (blue spikes perpendicular to the mesh faces). They should all point away from the mesh (to the outside). If this is not the case, then here is the fix:
- go to edit mode
- select all vertices
- Object -> Normals -> Recalculate Outside
More Questions ?
Ask Gaia Clary in SL, or send email to mailto:email@example.com
Gaia & Magus & Domino
Where is the Download ?
- I lost my download link:
Please check in the FAQ.
- I already purchased Avastar-1:
You find the new update in your Jass Download folder.
- I want to buy Avastar-1:
You can buy directly from Paypal (see left column of this page), or go to the Jass-Shopand purchase from the Avastar-1 vendor.