Finally we got it, we have released Avastar-2 on 1-october-2017 with many improvements and new features including full support for the Bento Skeleton. A more detailed document about the new features will be released in the next few days.
For now here are the most important infos for our customers:
- Whenever you have purchased Avastar-2 in the past,
you will get updates for additional 364 days starting from 1-october-2017.
- The help pages in the documentation are complete by now
except for the main page which will be updated soon.
- The basic tutorials will be updated until end of October 2017
- The Avastar documentation will remain available to you
regardless of any subscription purchase.
We will put our 2017 prices into effect on sunday 15 october 2017. So should you not yet have upgraded to Avastar-2 yet, then this is the right time to get your license:
- Upgrade from Avastar-1 for just 3500 Linden$ (or 14 US$ )
- Get a new license for just 6500 Linden$ ( or 27 US$)